Re: Console 3.0.3 and 3.0.4 Crash / unable to recover

Albert (PD0OXW)

Edited

Hi Simon,
Thanks coming back to this topic / my problem. Have now re-installed VER 3.03 build 1263. Starts up ok. Than I add via VIEW > more Options > Satellites and push OK. Program asks to restart as per normal procedure.As the program restarts immediately the Please Wait square message appears and Console hangs. You only see the blue SDR Console 3.0 Start-Up square message and build/64 bit and expiration date info. After like 10 seconds in the left lower corner of the screen I can see the Console Logo slightly color- flashing which hides a small Message from BugReport which I try to open (it now appears much bigger  exactly over the spot where the Blue SDR Console square is positioned). However once I try to use that program (BugTrap) it instantly disappears and I cannot use the program using these interesting buttons like Preview Save Info and State.
(plse see my first message and I have attached a new Screen Print as well (all speaking UNKNOWN ERROR module Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll at XXX - RaiseException() +104 byte(s)
As from that moment I can  kill  the program (still hanging in the Blue upstart logo) via the  right mouse button on the lower left Console Icon. See attached picture. (Sometimes this killing  via the menu option isn't possible and I must use the taskmanager to get rid of the Blue Logo.
Following yr website https://www.sdr-radio.com/Support#FullReset  I can rightclick on the taskmanager and create a dumpfile (see screenprint) where I also see other zipped error_reports.
I can provide you of course with these file for your perusal.

Hope you can help me further with this info.

Thanks in advance 73
Albert / PD0OXW