Re: ARGH! My stuttering is back on the SDR-iq's via remote

Kriss Kliegle

Looks like my 'drawing' got destroyed in the formating. The only part of the complex network I have that isn't common is the switch used in the office to feed the Raspberry Pie ADSB RXR server, SDR-iq #1 and SDRPlay #1 server, and my desktop PC. That's an old Net Gear 10/100. There was not much traffic through it, just occasional ADSB traffic, and the SDR-iq#1/SDRPlay #1 server was not in use at the time.

The DD-WRT modified router is there to give me an WAP out in barn (shop), so the wifi part really isn't in use now that I ran Cat6 over to repeater shed. I just use the ports as a switch for now.

Will spend more time later today, barn door folks are due to arrive any minute...

73 Kriss KA1GJU