Re: Distorted audio after changing frequencies

This will have to wait. I will add more server diagnostics.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of k6msm@...
Sent: 25 September 2018 23:50
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Distorted audio after changing frequencies

Thanks, Simon.

Some additional comments.

  1. The breaks in the waterfall are from changing frequencies and changing back.  So that's ok, but the problem occurs about 50% of the time when I change frequencies.
  2. It happens on Narrow FM as well.  See attached.

Does it not like Jabra headsets (even though it's ok for everything else on this computer).  I tried updating the driver, but Windows said there isn't one and I didn't find one.

Mike
K6MSM