Re: Windows 10 release 1803 (build 17134.285); fatal DPC Latency problems. Issue with Sept MS Win10 update?

Cormac, EI4HQ

H Simon,

Thanks for the suggestion. I should have been explicit re audio drivers - the existing drivers haven't been updated any time recently, they're the same versions that have been in situ for some time now. Regardless, I stripped out all the audio related drivers & reinstalled them. I replaced all the current audio drivers with older versions. No joy with either effort. This is why I think the problem may be within the latest OS update - the drivers haven't changed but relevant OS files e.g. HDAudbus.sys have.

I also went deep with network card drivers as apparently many DPC latency issues have their origin in conflicts between network and audio drivers. No joy there either.

Yours Befuddled
C. EI4HQ