Re: World Map v1.0.5

Calder Latham

Thank You both for  your suggestions. I Think I've got it...I will just eliminate the "White House" and use that for "W1HHO."

Perfect!!!
All the Best.
From the woods of Maine.
On 9/22/2018 06:58, Mike Bott via Groups.Io wrote:

Calder,

Just identify your home location in the Station List with the same coordinates.  Works well, here.

--
Mike

On 09/22/2018 06:51 AM, Calder Latham wrote:
Good Morning Simon.

Thank You for your Map project. One easy (I hope) suggestion. Can we have the ability to label the "Home" site... i.e. to enter a Callsign or location name? The dark circle gets lost in the projection a bit.

As Always We appreciate your GREAT work.

Thanks, Cal...W1HHO.
All the Best.
>From the woods of Maine.
On 9/21/2018 08:14, Simon Brown wrote: