Re: Gain on SDR Server vs Spyserver using Airspy HF+

Paul Mclaren MM0ZBH

Kriss,

Thanks.  I will check again when in the shack later and might put my money in 2) below:

1) I don't get the four options you have in the left hand yellow box.  I only get Visual Gain.
2) I'll need to check auto mute - it could be that but it is that type of issue I am experiencing.
3) Visual Gain does not work when using SDR Server but does work when using Spyserver.

Alps just for info running 3.0.3 and original batch HF+ which I have never re-flashed as I don't have any issues (yet).

I would just use Spyserver but SDR Server is a lot better at handling strong nearby signals on the hambands (Simon's special code I guess)

Regards

Paul

On Sat, 22 Sep 2018 at 03:22, Kriss Kliegle <kliegle@...> wrote:
Here's the gain adjustments and auto mute (not enabled), all on the "home" tab:
PS: Visual Gain does audio and waterfall, try cranking it up!

73 Kriss KA1GJU