Re: Automobile Cell Phone Charger RFI (MORE followup)

doug

On 08/31/2018 08:32 PM, Rick Ellison wrote:

The charger is plugged into the 12v socket all the time and by itself I get no interference at all But as soon as I plug the USB cable into any device I have trouble hearing FM and it wipes out AM totally.. I looked at it today to see if it was easy to take apart but its not it is all glued togeather that would break it if I tried to separate it.

73 Rick N2AMG

You're lucky. When I finally tested the adapter in the car, it interfered with FM whether there was a load connected or not.   --doug, WA2SAY