From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of k6msm@...
Sent: 31 August 2018 13:01
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Lime SDR Mini - Odd Two Peak Pattern on Many Frequencies

I was able to duplicate the problem by launching SDR Console, then going to another frequency and then going back to the first one.  Relaunching SDR console solves it and stop and restart sometimes solves it, until I change frequencies again.  Attached are screen caps to illustrate.  No settings or antennas were changed between these 3 caps other than going to another frequency and then going back to the original.  I tried both antenna "ports."  It didn't happen the first time but it did the 2nd.  Now when I relaunch SDR Console it doesn't go back to normal at the moment.  Fun stuff...