From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of Larry Dodd
Sent: 31 August 2018 11:42
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] SDRConsole to Radio Sky Spectrograph Interface

Simon

Ok that’s great. Background: As one of many NASA volunteers in the RadioJove amateur radio astronomy group we monitor Jupiter, solar and other objects 24/7.  NASA has a contract with UCLA to analyze and archive the volunteer data but it must be in RSS format. We have used Flagg FSX receivers and SDRPlay in the past with RSS but with limitations. The LimeSDR-USB to SDRConsole would be a great upgrade for our 15 to 30 MHz work.  It will also allow even wider bandwidth if necessary if it can be interfaced with RSS. Any help will be greatly appreciated by all. We know your busy with many other projects but hope this could be added to your calendar. You can be extremely proud of SDRConsole. It is a wonderful software.

Thanks.

Larry

K4LED

On Aug 31, 2018, at 12:19 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Ah,

I forgot to answer. There is an interface with RSS which could be supported, but it requires work from me .

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com