From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of k6msm@...
Sent: 31 August 2018 11:45
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Lime SDR Mini - Odd Two Peak Pattern on Many Frequencies

I'm getting this pattern at many bands that I've tested on the Mini.  I've tried different bandwidths and with enough fiddling it will sometimes go away and be flat again.  Must be a bad setting somewhere.   It's generally ok in the V/U ham bands if that means anything.  I am using a V/U vertical right now for wideband receive.  I will try another antenna, but this seems like a software side problem.  Any thoughts?

Thank you,

Mike
K6MSM