Re: Stuttering

Paul Abernethy (G8HGG)

Hi David,

The K9N machine will support 1000BaseT but the router I did the testing with is limited 100BaseT.  The machines I tested with were a ga-m52l-s3p with an AMD 64 X2 6000+ running win 7, this also is limited to100BaseT, An Acer with Intel Atom N270 cpu 1.6GHz, running Win 10 32 bit and a new Lenovo running win 10(my sons machine so that all I know).

All machines except the K9N run the server with the same 1MB/s network rate.  The K9N also behaves the same with a wireless connection via the latest BT router.

regards
Paul