Re: CUDA not being recognised

Augusto <hb9tza@...>

Thank you very much Tony AD0VC, very exhaustive!
73 es 44 de Augusto I2JJR HB9TZA 5R8JR

Il 16/06/2018 13:46, Tony_AD0VC ha scritto:

That card is very good with a compute capability of 6.1. Look here:

https://developer.nvidia.com/cuda-gpus

Tony

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Augusto <hb9tza@...>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 2:47 AM
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] CUDA not being recognised

Hello Tony AD0VC,
I was looking on that page, but the GTX 1050 is not reported there, and on the Nvidia Data sheet I do not find the Compute Capability of that card.
Do you have some info on that? Thanks , Augusto I2JJR

Il 16/06/2018 02:48, Tony_AD0VC ha scritto:

As noted on Simons web site, SDR Console requires a Compute Capability of at least 3.0 before he will use your CUDA. The GTX465 is only 2.0 according to this link:

http://www.geeks3d.com/20100606/gpu-computing-nvidia-cuda-compute-capability-comparative-table/

Tony