Re: Sat tracking #satellites

Conrad

Sorry I must have mislead you and I clearly may not be operating this really cool software correctly! I am speaking of a known satellite say FO-29 in which there are a number of stations showing up on the waterfall. When I select one on my screen, within the satellite bandwidth, I am hoping to have that signal's changing Doppler RX frequency converted to a matching TX frequency and then the CAT automatically track the Doppler shifting TX frequency. Call it point and click where selecting a given signal would provide a linkage to the system's Doppler calculations and the software would track both RX/TX for that specific signal simultaneously as the satellite moves. I hope that makes sense. Again it well could be operator error!