May I use external USB Creative Sound BlasterX G5 ?

Augusto <hb9tza@...>

Hello,
Does somebody use an external Audio USB3 Board type Creative Soundblaster G5 ?
What's about it?
A far away friend offered me one, but I cannot test it before.
Or could be better to use an internal Sound Blaster Zx PCI-Express with its external control module?
Actually I use an internal old model Soundblaster, but it is not 120dB (DAC) noise, nor 24bit/192kHz .
Is this G5 USB3 board usable and OK for Ham radio hobby, or just overkilling?
Thanks a lot.
                          Augusto HB9TZA