Re: CAT control

David J Taylor

I wish there was an answer for my query. I see now, that SDRAngel has ways to perform this function. Not Linux fan, but tried compiling the REST boxes & think I can figure it out.
I hope that sometime, there might be advancement in this area, as I would rather use Windows.

Thankyou,
Ed

SDRAngel is available for Windows, although the author no longer maintains it. It's a pain to compile the way it's written and with all the library dependencies, I'm told by someone who has attempted this! We desperately need someone to make a new Windows version!

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-taylor@...