Re: FunCube Pro+ not recognised

Dale Elshoff WB8CJW <dale.elshoff@...>

Did you run Zadig to install the driver?  Maybe try running again - something else may have changed it.  "WinUSB (v6.1.7600.16385)" is what is loaded on my pc.

SDR# will hang if an invalid frequency is entered.  I usually see "Device not available" when Start is selected.

Try un-clicking Shift to remove any frequency shift.
Set a known good frequency such as 500 MHz.  It doesn't have to be exact.
Click on the spectrum display or waterfall and see that 000.500.000.000 is displayed.  The frequency value displayed will depend on where you clicked.

GL,
Dale WB8CJW

On 5/24/2018 3:08 PM, duncan.hislop@... wrote:
All of a sudden SDR# won't recognise my FunCube Dongle Pro+.
I select it in the Source, choose the Funcube Dongle in Audio Input.
But when I click start,it gives me the message 'paUnanticipatedhosterror'
I'm running Windws10, the FCDPro+ shows in Control Panel as an Audio device.
I've tried loading the latest SDR#, deleting the dongle device and making sure it is already in when I start up the PC.
What have I missed?
Thanks

Avast logo