Happy Friday, I can't save as a dll, windows 10 says "insufficient
permission", is their a work around for this?
Vincent

On Thu, May 3, 2018 at 10:28 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:
Hi,

Try this DLL – put in the executable folder, let me know please.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/wy1312ydnure711/SDRSourceEttus.dll?dl=0

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> On Behalf Of
Andrew Hobgood
Sent: 28 April 2018 16:15
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] USRP B2xx bandwidth

Hello Simon (and fellow enthusiasts) --

After unpacking my shiny new USRP B205mini and setting it up under Windows
10, I was delighted to find it discovered readily by SDR-Console v3.

Currently, however, there appears to be no way to select an IF bandwidth
wider than 16MHz in the radio selection dialog. The "Ettus Research" page
on sdr-radio.com has the following note under the To-Do section:

Apply the UHD update (when available) to support up to 61MHz bandwidth from
the B200.

I'm simply curious if this update is expected soon. Does the current UHD
release have the necessary components or is there something needed from
Ettus? The program and device work together flawlessly otherwise over USB3
(maxing out on USB2 at 8MHz before stuttering).

Thanks!

/Andrew