V3 - omni-rig & FT-991A sync problem

Andrew Fraley

Good morning, I'm running V3 with an SDRplay 2 & trying to control an FT-991A via omni-rig - I can get V3 to follow the radio but cannot get the radio to follow V3 - The message changes from '991 on-line' to '991 not responding' on the omni-rig.  I'm using com 5 and have tried every baud rate combination but with no success - I suspect I may have to alter something in the FT-991A menu system but I can only find CAT Rate & CAT RTS to change.  Has anyone manage to set this up to work please? - Thanks - Andrew