From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Graeme Zimmer
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2018 18:56
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Audio outputs from separate receivers

Hi Folks,

Sorry, I think this has been discussed, but I can't find it...

I spent some time today trying to pipe the audio from different receiver channels within SDRConsole V3, to separate sound card decoders, using VBCable.

I was trying to use the matrix to set up different audio outputs for each receiver.

I didn't have much luck.

Is this possible please?

Thanks ...... Zim ......... VK3GJZ