Re: Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus #sdrplay

Simon Brown

OK,

Let me see what I can find out about your system – it doesn’t like me connecting. Ideally I want to see the Logfile from the Server manager – not a screenshot but the logfile as an attachment.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Moman VE6JY
Sent: 18 February 2018 21:06
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrplay #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus

This is what I get with the Windows firewall turned off.... that is the correct local ip.

Taskmanger shows the service running.

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 8:55 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Hi,

The Connection reset message comes from a Firewall – check firewall definitions in the server manager.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Don Moman VE6JY
Sent: 18 February 2018 20:44
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrplay #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus

On the Server the RSP1 is the definition.  But since the OK button on the client is greyed out I can't get any further.

As far as I know, all firewalls are off and the port 50101 is forwarded in the router. Others have checked and reported the port is open.

It gets a green check mark in the list, for what that is worth.

Multiple screen shots have been posted as this thread is getting fairly long and may be hard to keep track of.

Kriss posted his  screen shot of that with an error message..  This is the latest one as I try to log on from another computer...

On working servers I can click OK and the box gets a definition and then all is good...

Join main@SDR-Radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.