Re: Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus #sdrplay

Simon Brown

OK,

Let me see what I can find out about your system – it doesn’t like me connecting. Ideally I want to see the Logfile from the Server manager – not a screenshot but the logfile as an attachment.

Simon Brown, G4ELI

www.dxgalaxy.com
www.sdr-radio.com
www.sdr-satellites.com