Re: Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus #sdrplay

Don Moman VE6JY

On the Server the RSP1 is the definition.  But since the OK button on the client is greyed out I can't get any further.

As far as I know, all firewalls are off and the port 50101 is forwarded in the router. Others have checked and reported the port is open.
It gets a green check mark in the list, for what that is worth.

Multiple screen shots have been posted as this thread is getting fairly long and may be hard to keep track of.
  Kriss posted his  screen shot of that with an error message..  This is the latest one as I try to log on from another computer...
On working servers I can click OK and the box gets a definition and then all is good...

On Sun, Feb 18, 2018 at 8:34 PM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Ah,

DOH! Anyway, looks like access is blocked by a firewall.