Re: Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus #sdrplay

Kriss Kliegle KA1GJU

Edited

Don Moman VE6JY,

As of this AM, I get the same thing, a greyed out OK button. When I click on the Log, you'll see the
text below:

<Edit>

Don, do you have any antivirus software running? I use AVAST on the server netbooks and had to configure them
to allow users in. The port checks out ok with a port checking tool:
https://networkappers.com/tools/open-port-checker#.WoloHWnwaM8

<End Edit>

Maybe somebody could list all these error codes and explain what the issue is in the setup?
Then publish these in the PDF help file I started the other day.

Kriss KA1GJU