Re: Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus #sdrplay

Garden Troll <jefferylegere@...>

did you set the port forwarding on your router?

------ Original Message ------
From: "Don Moman VE6JY" <ve6jy.1@...>
Sent: 2/17/2018 8:33:55 PM
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrplay #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus

Well I'm not having any luck getting to my server... so I'm sure no one else will either.  I have multiple Perseus, Kiwi, RFSpace and
remote ham servers running  but no joy here. all seems OK there  and everything seems ok in the server.
The port is open.  The radio works locally. The service is started.
When I go to select a V3 server I show ok there, but when I click and go to the autodetect screen, the OK button is greyed out.
Not sure what I've not done correctly.

73 Don