Re: Hello Server System Operators (SyOps), Lets get your servers working PLEASE! #sdrsharp #airspyhfplus #sdrplay

Norm n3ykf <normanlizeth@...>

Do the antennas suck monsterously or is it a hardware problem? Software problem?

Tough to shoot bugs from a distance.

NO PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVERS AFTER BEER' THIRTY!

Orange? A given.

n3ykf

On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 4:44 PM, Kriss Kliegle <kliegle@myfairpoint.net> wrote:
I just attempted to listen to a particular station on 40M on the USA based
servers, too bad I had to go through 11 (eleven) of them (other than my own
5) to find only 2 (two) that work!

Why run the service and turn on updates if the server is broken?

Does anyone else find this frustrating?

Do they not know they can test their server to see if it works?

Argh!
Heading to the pub, to cleanse my brain!

Kriss - KA1GJU