Re: Warning: Big Risk

Ray Lyford

Now you need some 35mm film cans for leyden Jars.

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io <main@SDR-Radio.groups.io> on behalf of Norm n3ykf <normanlizeth@...>
Sent: 09 November 2017 13:05
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] Warning: Big Risk

The twins are now 3.5. It's time for the "Why" stage. I give them just
enough information to come back and look for more.

Now that they are out of the "Daddy poopy" stage and are moderately
self wiping, they are more entertaining than exasperating.

PVC pipe keeps them entertained for hours.

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 7:39 AM, Brian Morrison <bdm@...> wrote:
> On Wed, 08 Nov 2017 19:49:47 -0800
> Peter via Groups.Io wrote:
>
>> As we know, it all starts at an early age ... and the prognosis is
>> hopeless
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60P1xG32Feo

www.youtube.com
How to know if your children are going to be engineers