Re: Scheduled Recordings

rfnoise <rfnoise@...>

Simon,

Excellent work!

Perhaps this is already done and just not obvious from your teaser screenshots but having the ability to specify filename, location and optionally, frequency and time-stamping would be great. Ideally there would be no need for file chaining (as SVue requires today unless you mod the ini).

Also, since I use scheduled recordings regularly with SVue and my SDR-IP it would be of great interest to also have 2 MHz BW capability (at least for IQ local network capture) and of course external radio support for IC-R9500 and R8500).

That's all I can think of right now.

Joe
k6sat

On Jun 9, 2010, at 12:08 PM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:

Hi All,

For a major user of SDR radios I have added advanced scheduled recordings to the SDR-RADIO.com console.

http://www.sdr-radio.com/Specification/Recording.aspx

What have I forgotten? What do you need - professional and / or amateur users?

Simon Brown, HB9DRV

http://sdr-radio.com