Re: DXLabs and V3 Issue

Dick Grote

Simon,

Thank so much for your quick response.

I'm not surprised you couldn't see it.  Every tooltip I've looked at with the exception of those I mentioned worked fine.

To follow up on the DirectX suggestion, did version V2 not use DirectX?

One last data point if I start the program without selecting an SDR, the issue doesn't occur.  As soon as I click "start" on V3, then the SpotCollector data tooltips are gone.

I'll pass this info back to Dave, but I am guessing that this is going to be a dead end.  He doesn't have access to source code for the True DBGrid Pro code.  I'll also sent an email to ComponentSource tech support, but since ham radio isn't really their target market, I don't have high hopes.

Thanks,
Dick
K6PBF