Re: V3 Memories

vincent

yuck is right, real strong black coffee

Vincent

On Tue, Sep 26, 2017 at 12:49 AM, Simon Brown <simon@...> wrote:

Yuck!

The Swiss do that to coffee – real men drink good strong coffee with nether milk not sugar.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@....io] On Behalf Of Nils Schiffhauer
Sent: 26 September 2017 08:01
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] V3 Memories

... looks fine, Simon, and regarding coffee: we in Germany know "Pharisee" - coffee with a solid shot of dark rum, covered by some whipped cream. Just if you need a suggestion for coffee#2 this morning ;-)

73 Nils

Am 26.09.2017 um 06:01 schrieb Simon Brown:

So,

Last two days spent:

  • Getting better 60m antenna up,
  • Adding memories to V3 (same as 2.3 but a bit more refined).

The antenna works well – 30 minutes ago my SSB signal was good in Florida with just 100W.

Still on coffee #1, mistakes may be made.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

--

73 Nils, dk8ok.org