From: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io [mailto:main@SDR-Radio.groups.io] On Behalf Of Allan Isaacs
Sent: 01 September 2017 18:22
To: main@SDR-Radio.groups.io
Subject: Re: [SDR-Radio] RF Quiet UPS

I’m not sure you’ll find such a thing Simon.

For what it’s worth mine is a Powercool 1500VA currently £86.75 + vat from Spire, runs my monitor/computer/Ethernet Switch/Broadband hub and desk lamp. It’s worked OK several times and once when the batteries failed it let me down but a couple of new batteries and it was OK. Not too noisy until the mains fails.

Allan G3PIY