Re: No audio Console V3 and SDRPlay2

Joe Puma

Cormac,

Yeah it's all pretty straightforward and it sounds like you're not doing anything wrong. Have you tried another SDR programs like SDR# to rule out that the issue isn't the virtual audio cable? Have you tried to listen to that ATP signal on your speakers in SDR Console? How does it sound?

If all else fails and short of uninstalling and reinstalling software I would reset SDR Console and reset or re-create the virtual audio cable. Good luck let us know how you make out.

Joe,
KD2NFC

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 27, 2017, at 3:51 PM, Cormac EI4HQ <ei4hq.mail@...> wrote:

Joe,

Nice to meet you. Using WxToImg to decode. I've checked all potential sources of distortion in the SDR Console v3 audio path and can't find any i.e. noise reduction, squelch etc. I'm using Virtual Audio Cable to patch the audio to WxtoImg (as I am in my Windows 7 setup) and I've run every check I can think of on that particular aspect - it's working fine with everything else. The issue is the audio contains no modulation at point of departure from SDR Console v3...

I've no issues with the other APT decode setup here (the one running on Windows 7) and everything in SDR Console v3 and WxToImg is set up the same on Windows 10 as it is on that working Win7 installation. Something weird is going on during the signal decode in SDR Console v3 with the RSP1 on the Windows 10 box... what's messing up the DSP chain? That's the question...

BR
Cormac, EI4HQ