From: SDR-Radio@groups.io [mailto:SDR-Radio@groups.io] On Behalf Of keesvanengelen@...
Sent: 16 August 2017 19:17
To: SDR-Radio@groups.io
Subject: [SDR-Radio] Frequency database tracking not starting at top when lot of entries #ettusb210

Hello Simon and the others,

Trying to find a topic with this my question was quite difficult for me (still unfamiliar with groups.io), so couldn't find one :-)
So I try this with a new topic.

What I noticed, is that the Frequency Database isn't starting at the top of the entries of that frequency when there are a lot entries of it.
E.g.: 11695 has a lot of database entries.
When I tune down (from 11700) then it I see entries starting with 11695, but when I scroll upwards, there are more.
Can this be made that it starts at the first entry of that frequency, so I don't have to scroll up, to check if there are more entries "earlier" in the database?
I hope I've made my topic clear enough.

73
Kees
PA3KVE