Re: Sharing Favorites Over Several PCs

David J Taylor

If this is even possible, I'd love directions.
I have Version 3, Build 811 installed on several PCs around the house; two Windows 10 desktops, one Windows 10 laptop and a Windows 7 laptop.
I would love to sync my favorites among all of them. If I add a favorite while listening in the kitchen, I would like it to be available to me when I use a laptop in the bedroom.
Is it possible to keep a central favorites file and share it on the network? I use an Afedri SDR-Net with SDR Console over LAN, so I like to move around.

Thanks,
Dominic
================================

Dominic,

I've not been able to check this, but having just a central file accessible by all PCs? Failing that, if software doesn't allow you to specify a central location perhaps....

1 - you could use DropBox (or Google Drive, or One Drive?) to share a file across several PCs.

2 - you could wrap the invocation of the software in a script which copied the files from the central location to the local disk at the start, and back again at the end.

Let's hope (1) and (2) aren't needed.

Cheers,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu