Re: v3 Preview - June Audio recording, not recording the expected frequency

I just checked this – seems OK.

  1. See screenshot attached.
  2. I selected the first option ‘Record’ in the Audio panel of the Rec/Playback pane.
  3. I then selected WAV

  4. Then I selected Start.
  5. The ‘Recording; text is shown in the Receivers window in Yellow.
  6. After the recording completed I selected Browse to browse the most recent folder where I found 11-Aug-2017 19h29m17s - 3.662 MHz, LSB.wav which I played back with standard Windows media software, in this case Groove Music.

My conclusion is that you either confused an audio file with an IQ (Data) recording or you made an IQ (data) recording by mistake.

Anyway the software does work and I’m off to bury my head in the code again 😊 .

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com