Re: SDR Console V2 and FunCube

F6FLU@gmx.com <F6FLU@...>

Hello
FYI , the cat system works fine
You have to set on  the Admin Privileges on the .exe programs

But now I can heart correctly the ssb I think I have a bad filter but I don't see where ?

Daniel

F6FLU
Daniel Lavocat
F6FLU@...
http://F6FLU.fr

F6KOP Team #1277

UFT #1277

CDXC #1632   DXCC CW #13586

24 juillet 2017 à 22:40
Hello
I'm newbie with SDR Console
My equipment is :

FTdx5000 with Funcube on IF (9 000 000)

I also use LPB2 software to have 2 virtual ports :
The Hardware port is #7 and with LPB2 I create 2 virtual ports :
#8 use with Logger32
#9 use by Omnirig

I am running with Windows 10 / 64 bits French system

I use HDSDR ; CWSkimmer and CSJT-X thru Omnirig and that works fine

Actually I use HDSR Program but I saw a demonstration of SDR Console at Friedrichshafen and I would like to use it

1) The first question is about Omnirig

The first time : after I installed SDR Console that works fine

But If I close SDR Console and launch again it , that doesn't works I always have an error
Error creating Omnirig (see my screen copy) I don't know why ?

Omnirig is installated on  C:/Program Files (x86)/Afreet directory
SDR Console is installated on C:/Programmes/SDR-RADIO-Pro.com directory

2) The second question is about Frequency settings (External Radio Options)
25 juillet 2017 à 17:39
Hello

Does anyone use SDR Console with an FTdx5000 and a Funcube ??

I use elad fdm s2 with the if out of the ftdx5000. The if out option is not currently supported by sdr console.
It may be in the future.
Carl K0YCR

25 juillet 2017 à 20:45

Hello