And IMHO: If authors would stick to modelling full featured transceivers/receivers evolution would come to a stand still...

Cheers,

Frans

On Thursday, July 27, 2017 4:09 AM, "Mark Manucy w4fje@... [sdr-radio-com]" wrote:

It was working with v 2.3, only device on USB (external)

On 07/26/2017 11:19 AM, 'Simon Brown' simon@... [sdr-radio-com] wrote:

Enough USB power?

Simon Brown, G4ELI
www.sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 26 July 2017 14:14
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] SDRplay2

When I first bought my SDR it worked with both desk top and laptop
w/V2.3. With V3 I'm having trouble with the laptop. It sees the SDR but
won't display and gives: error connecting to USB:50000. (no such host
known).
The program recognizes the SDR... is there. But won't install.
The main computer is an ASUS and the laptop is a HP.
I'm going to St. Joseph, Mo. to view the eclipse and want to take my SDR
to view the spectrum. Any suggestions?
Also, when trying to load V3 there were so many "pop-ups" saying I need
this and that to add to the computer I had serious issues load V3.
Where is that coming from (Google)?
Mark, W4FJE.