Re: Problems after the last W 10 update

john rader

Chuck,

You are correct about replacing unsigned drivers, I was not referring to MS changing anything about windows concerning this. That is why I said it is a no-win situation, the computer user/owner actually has no say in it.  I assumed turning off the firewall was what Giuseppe meant. Myself when I turn off the firewall that means disabling it, then turning it back on after completing the actions I want to accomplish, and will bypass any problems that might crop up by just disabling it. Of course once the computer is rebooted the firewall is back on by default anyway, unless it is permanently turned off. I should have been more explicit in how I worded it, thanks.

John, kd8paf