Re: Softrock Image rejection build 277

Alan <alan4alan@...>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Simon HB9DRV"
Subject: RE: [sdr-radio-com] Softrock Image rejection build 277

Simon,

Yes, I mean USB control of the Si570, it works until I open the image rejection panel and then is lost.
Perhaps you should leave that until others comment, I do lose this control occasionally with other software but it seems to go every time I close the SDR-Console image reject panel.

The actual image rejection seems to work well. The automatic in Rocky is excellent!

Thanks 73 Alan G4ZFQ

I am surprised that you lose USB control - I assume this is the Si570 chip?
I can test this myself, let me know if this is what you mean by USB control
please.

There's some excellent theory in Rocky
http://www.dxatlas.com/Rocky/Advanced.asp which I must implement.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV