From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...] On Behalf Of Alan
Sent: 02 June 2010 12:07
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Softrock Image rejection build 277

Simon,

I'm not sure how far you are with this. I've only just put v 277 on.

I find that image settings do not get stored.
After bringing up the image adjustment I lose USB control and have to
restart.

I presume these settings will also be relevant to the Server? I've been
running it for quite a while, showing Softrocks in a bad light, only the
basic hardware rejection.

73 Alan G4ZFQ