Re: DRM Digital or (not)

WB8CJW <dale.elshoff@...>

I installed Sigmira a couple days ago and found there is no support for using an up-converter with rtl-sdr.  It doesn't make sense.  That leaves out tuning below 25 MHz. so I thought I will just use VB-Cable that I already have on the pc and pipe the audio to Sigmira from SDR# or Console.  Couldn't get it to work and now VB-Cable doesn't want to work with Fldigi anymore.  I wanted to restore my system to get back to where my VB-Cable was working before Sigmira was installed and messed things up but Microsoft killed that idea because of the critical update that occurred around the 2/22 and all previous restore points were deleted.  Just my luck!

I will try to remember to do a restore before I install something new.

73, Dale WB8CJW

On 2/24/2017 10:42 PM, 'Joe Puma' theprogramllc@... [sdr-radio-com] wrote:

Thanks guys I made my first decode today with Sorcerer, I was able to pipe the audio from SDR Console pretty easily. Sigmira looks cool but I have to try it on a pc that has an S DR directly attached. I have a little SDR RPi farm and I connect to them via tcpip. t

Joe

Sent: February 24, 2017 8:55 PM
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] DRM Digital or (not)

I use SIGMIRA. It decodes very well, but it does not decrypts.  For that use your checkboard an a lot of ingenuity. :-D

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 24/02/2017 a las 4:42, theprogramllc@... [sdr-radio-com] escribió:

What program can I use to decode STANAG?

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2017 9:54 PM
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] DRM Digital or (not)

I can not see the exact frequency in the screenshot, but I think that it is FUG8, La Regine on 8453.0 KHz . It is a French Naval station that transmit STANAG 4285 and it is one of the few that transmits unencrypted channel fillers.

73 de Ignacio, EB4APL

El 24/02/2017 a las 2:09, theprogramllc@... [sdr-radio-com] escribió:

Anyone know what these little guys are

Small 2.8khz signals. Screenshot attached

Virus-free. www.avast.com

Join main@SDR-Radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.