Re: Pluto

Siegfried Jackstien

another hint

i use a c band lnb for receiving 3.4 gig (has a lo of 5150 megs)

so ... with a sup 2400 ... and a c band lnb you can have a very wide band sdr setup

with low end use the sdr alne

mid area use sup2400

high area use c band lnb

and for 10 gig use a modded ku band lnb :-)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 11.02.2017 um 20:07 schrieb Joe Puma theprogramllc@... [sdr-radio-com]:

I already have two sup2400's. I attempted to mod the first one, it seemed to work but something was still wrong or off.  I wasn't sure if I did something wrong with the mod but I was gonna give it another shot, maybe have someone do the mod for me. I still have one virgin sup2400 if anyone is interested :)

Joe

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2017, at 2:43 PM, Henk van Roon vanroonhenk@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

buy a dongel with a downconvertor. Goes up to 4.5 GHz,   http://www.rtl-sdr.com/receive-up-to-4-5-ghz-on-your-rtl-sdr-for-5-using-a-directv-downconverter/

Op 11-2-2017 om 19:48 schreef Joe Puma theprogramllc@... [sdr-radio-com]:

What's the bandwidth? I'm looking for something that will let me look at the entire 2.4ghz spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2017, at 4:55 AM, Siegfried Jackstien siegfried.jackstien@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

makes sense

uhf and above

70cm

23cm

13cm

9cm

makes 4 hambands

plus

1090megs (air-planes)

1.5 gig (inmarsat)

etc etc

i would use an upconverter (400 megs clock) for all bands below 300 megs

dg9bfc sigi

ps i would like to have a tv receiver app (analog AND digital tv) for it

Am 10.02.2017 um 23:09 schrieb Henk van Roon vanroonhenk@... [sdr-radio-com]:

FROM from 325 to 3800 MHz, MAKES NO SENce to me

Op 10-2-2017 om 23:30 schreef MV Elttba altectogo@... [sdr-radio-com]:

looks like a toy

Vincent