Re: Pluto

Joe Puma <theprogramllc@...>

Thank you, heard about RF explorer I'll have another look.

60mhz? Wow nice.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2017, at 2:48 PM, Siegfried Jackstien siegfried.jackstien@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

roughly 60 megs

if you just wanna see whats going on on 2.4 gig band ... then use rf explorer ...

that can be used as "normal" spectrum viewer ... or as a "wifi analyzer" (shows the 13 channels and stores max values on each channel to see the used and free channels)

(fpv flyers use the 2.4 gig 5.8 gig combo version)

dg9bfc sigi

Am 11.02.2017 um 18:48 schrieb Joe Puma theprogramllc@... [sdr-radio-com]:

What's the bandwidth? I'm looking for something that will let me look at the entire 2.4ghz spectrum.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 11, 2017, at 4:55 AM, Siegfried Jackstien siegfried.jackstien@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

makes sense

uhf and above

70cm

23cm

13cm

9cm

makes 4 hambands

plus

1090megs (air-planes)

1.5 gig (inmarsat)

etc etc

i would use an upconverter (400 megs clock) for all bands below 300 megs

dg9bfc sigi

ps i would like to have a tv receiver app (analog AND digital tv) for it

Am 10.02.2017 um 23:09 schrieb Henk van Roon vanroonhenk@... [sdr-radio-com]:

FROM from 325 to 3800 MHz, MAKES NO SENce to me

Op 10-2-2017 om 23:30 schreef MV Elttba altectogo@... [sdr-radio-com]:

looks like a toy

Vincent