From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 10 February 2017 14:15
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Re: Anan 10E and SDRConsole

Hi Barry,

         I have an Anan 10EE which I believe is a 10E with an added E hi but the question is the same, from your

reply I need to upload the Thetis firmware to my box, will it still work with  the likes of PowerSDR and CuSDR ?

as well as wspr ? from your previous answer I assume that it will, but I've been caught out with assumption's before hi not a nice thing to happen, thanks for your time.

73's Jim G4JIX.