*From:*sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
*Sent:* 09 February 2017 20:06
*To:* sdr-radio-com@...
*Subject:* [sdr-radio-com] Re-order receivers?

Hi, all,

If I have several receivers open, is there any way to re-order them
(possibly, but *not* necessarily, into frequency order).

I'd be happy with either being able to do this directly from the
'Receive' tab or, having saved the set as a Favourite, within that
Favourite entry.

(I found the sort-by-frequency button on the Favourites/Organise dialog,
but that only seems to allow re-ordering favourite entries, not saved
receivers within a single favourite).

--
Cheers,
John