Re: Crowd Supply LimeSDR - No Worky

vincent

your the best Simon!

Vincent

On Tue, Jan 24, 2017 at 12:11 PM, 'Simon Brown' simon@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

Well,

With Lime’s help I’ve got my board fully upgraded, I’ve compiled and applied the latest code and – it works! I’ve posted a 64-bit link in the Lime BBS, when confirmed that it works with the new boards I’ll post an update here for LimeSDR owners.

Simon Brown, G4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: 24 January 2017 07:40
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Crowd Supply LimeSDR - No Worky

The units shipped from Crowd Supply don’t work with Preview 5, apparently these new units are a different hardware revision. I had an e-mail this morning informing me that my early bird LimeSDR has shipped, once it arrives I'll get support working, maybe release Preview 5a.

 Simon Brown, G4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com