Re: Board of directors of Microsoft: Remove the Spyware and Advertising from Microsoft Win10

Allan Isaacs

You should have noticed the custom install option Alex although it took me a couple of attempts before I noticed it.

There were something like 20 optional programs and features which I declined to install, but maybe all are removable afterwards?

Having shelled out for a legal copy of Ultimate 7x64, I thankfully didn’t “update” my main computer.

Allan G3PIY

Sent: 17 December 2016 00:12
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Board of directors of Microsoft: Remove the Spyware and Advertising from Microsoft Win10

Hi Everyone;

I just started the petition "Board of directors of Microsoft: Remove the Spyware and Advertising from Microsoft Win10" and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

My goal is to reach 100 signatures and I need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/board-of-directors-of-microsoft-remove-the-spyware-and-advertising-from-microsoft-win10?recruiter=51485749&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
Alex - VE7DXW

Join main@SDR-Radio.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.