From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 06 November 2016 21:59
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: [sdr-radio-com] Interference [1 Attachment]

Greetings,

I know this is not a console related post but you guys are really knowledgeable and I wanted to show you this. The 20 meter band has really been active for me lately but there is so much interference and spikes. I live near solar power owners and I'm running my RTL-SDR dongle through an up-converter running on a raspberry pi. I connect to the dongle via tcp from a laptop or PC using v3 console. I've ran the pi off of battery and see the same things so I can rule out the rpi's power supply.

Where does that comb looking interference come from?