From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 02 November 2016 15:18
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: RE: [sdr-radio-com] AirSpy vs SDRplay

Thanks for the replies to my questions. They seem to support my gut feel to go with the SDRPlay.

Leif mentioned adding a notch filter for the offending AM station (1310kHz) has anyone built one of these filters and would care to share the details, or would it be easier to go with the PAR HPF (NOT LPF as I put in the original post!).

Thanks