From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 18 October 2016 09:19
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: RE: [sdr-radio-com] Audio stuttering despite low CPU/GPU + 2 questions

Hi,

1)      There was an issue with stuttering, I seem to remember that this was due to too much disk activity, I plan to reduce stutter on playback when I have time.

2)      Favourites: Ribbon bar, Tools, Files, user Folder

3)      Features in the future – who knows, no promises

Simon Brown, GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com