From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 08 October 2016 12:09
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: RE: [sdr-radio-com] Receiving digital TV in the UK

You’re pretty close to Rowridge – have you tried an external uhf antenna pointed at Rowridge? Perhaps you have one already on the roof.

Jim, Bournemouth, Dorset.  IO90BR.

Elad FDM-S2, Perseus/FM+, SDRPlay and Funcube Dongle SDR Recievers

8-element OP-DES for Band 2, 12-ele ZL Special for 2m, plus wideband vertical.

Wellbrook 1530 Loop for LF