Re: Controls - NetSDR

vincent

I'm Sorry Simon, yes it's not a new version. attached is the screen shot. I tried the Ettus B200 and my AirSpy and they too cannot monitor 2 frequencies (in the same span) at the same time. I thought previous versions allowed this. I can do it in 30 MHz and under, but why not in the VHF and UHF region?

Vincent

On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 12:14 PM, 'Simon Brown' simon@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

Hi,

No change – and this isn’t a new version, all I have done is to recompile the code with new licence keys J .

Post a screenshot, let’s see what you’re doing.

Simon Brown GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com

From: sdr-radio-com@... [mailto:sdr-radio-com@...]
Sent: 09 January 2016 19:15
To: sdr-radio-com@...
Subject: Re: [sdr-radio-com] Controls - NetSDR

I got it working, but I thought the last version allowed me to have more than one VFO to monitor at the same time.

The new version, I cannot not monitor 2 vfo's at the same time using the down converter. I have one vfo at 144.988 MHz and the second vfo on 145.29.05 MHz. I have to click either  "A or B" buttons in order to monitor the call i want to hear. I believe in the last version they both would be heard? my span is 1 Mhz

Vincent

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 10:41 PM, 'Simon Brown' simon@... [sdr-radio-com] <sdr-radio-com@...> wrote:

Vincent,

These are the options for the NetSDR with Downconverter installed.

Simon Brown GK4ELI
http://sdr-radio.com